January 05, 2006

Chamillionaire - The Mix Tape Messiah (3 CD)




Size: 247.72 MB
Playtime: 03:36:00

Tracklisting:
Disc: 1
1. I'm da King
2. Shut Up (Interlude)
3. You Got Wrecked
4. New Name (Interlude)
5. Who They Want
6. I Mean That There
7. Run You Out the Game
8. Not Friendly
9. Roll Call
10. Talk Show (Interlude)
11. Gun Smoke
12. Drag Em in the River (Rasaq)
13. What Would You Do
14. Switch Styles
15. Body Rock
16. Step into My Room
17. Answer Machine (Interlude)
18. I'm Busy
19. Put It in Slow Motion
20. Screw Jams
21. I Had a Dream
22. Truth

Disc: 2
1. I'm da King [Screwed & Chopped]
2. Roll Call [Screwed & Chopped]
3. I'm a Balla [Screwed & Chopped]
4. Who They Want [Screwed & Chopped] - Chamillionaire, Rasaq
5. On Ya Azz [Screwed & Chopped]
6. What Would You Do [Screwed & Chopped]
7. Pimp Dril [Screwed & Chopped]
8. I Mean That There [Screwed & Chopped]
9. Run You Cut the Game [Screwed & Chopped]
10. Switch Styles [Screwed & Chopped]
11. I Had a Dream [Screwed & Chopped]
12. O.G. Ron C Guttamix [Screwed & Chopped]
13. Body Rock [Screwed & Chopped]
14. We on Fire [Screwed & Chopped]
15. You Got Wrecked [Screwed & Chopped]
16. Not Friendly [Screwed & Chopped]
17. Gun Smoke [Screwed & Chopped]
18. Answer Machine [Screwed & Chopped] - Chamillionaire,

Disc: 3
1. Front to Back - Chamillionaire, Rasaq, Yung Ro
2. Who I Be - Rasaq
3. Gun Smoke - Chamillionaire, Yung Ro
4. We Gonna Rock - Chamillionaire, Rasaq
5. I Be Comin Down [Screwed] - Rasaq
6. Call Some Hoes - Chamillionaire, Stat Quo, Kanye West
7. I Got Hoes [Screwed] - Rasaq
8. On Yo Azz
9. Texas Boys - Rasaq
10. Hey Lady
11. Pimp Drill
12. Panky Rang (Interlude) - Chamillionaire, Rasaq
13. Hurtin Em Bad
14. We on Fire
15. I'm a Bala - Chamillionaire, , , Jah Skills
16. I Tip Down - Chamillionaire, Rasaq
17. Who They Want - Chamillionaire, Rasaq
18. Platinum Stars - Bun B, Chamillionaire, Lil' Flip
19. Tippin' Slow - Rasaq
20. Still Tippin' - Chamillionaire, Slim Thug

>>(Click Here To Download password = s1mple-from-newbix.NET)

Please support our site - click on banner at the top of the page. Thank You.


This Album Is One Of The Most Anticipated Albums Of The Year 3 Cds Of Fire With Ron C Choppin Up The Second Cd And Disk Three Full OF Some Classics .....Yall Better Like This.... The Mixtape Messiah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home